Friday, January 15, 2010

Actual verbage from a Craigslist add.....

This Mercury Villager is actually a Nissan Quest in disguise, but of course you already knew that. And so that means it's powered by the time tested 3.0 v6 Nissan motor and automatic transmission giving you the combination of exceptional preformance and great gas mileage . That being said we all know it runs excellent, even with 149000 miles. Infact I drive it all the time without any concerns. The interior is in great shape with none of those excessive ("mom I spilled the ice cream") or ( fluffy peed again") pet stains. Nope, just nice and clean and smell free. So, if you are looking for VERY inexpensive reliable transportation, that will carry cargo and kids, this will work just fine. Oh yeah, just for a bonus, the exterior doesn't have a spec of rust on it. Nice, I know. Thanks for your time, you can call me at (603)-793-9865. My name is Joe. Have a great day.



I just love the bizarre punctuation, while I am no grammar expert this just seemed funny. But nothing tops the off the wall examples and I have never seen a ( fluffy peed again") stain in a car, is this really that prevalent a problem that this is the selling point or what this guy thought this would add. I know I am assuming this is a guy but I am pretty confident on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment